About Marlin Group, Inc
David P. Marlin
President and Designated Broker
It is our Mission, as the leading restaurant brokerage in Oregon, to provide the most complete and professional intermediary services to clients and customers that are available in the state. Additionally we provide, valuations, expert testimony and consulting for Food & Beverage industry clients and customers throughout the state. We have assisted hundreds of parties in completing successful transactions throughout the Northwest.
Having been involved with the restaurant industry since 1975, I understand how precious ownership is in our industry, and how difficult it is to maintain the highest value for your business. I realize that it is difficult for a business owner, who has an interest in selling, to sort through the options of how to go about the sale process.
The Marlin Group is committed to being careful and thorough with every one of our clients and customers. Or approach is more "professional practice" than it is "sales organization". The biggest difference between us and our competition is the quality and experience of our people, our attentive hands-on management of the transaction process, and adherence to our business philosophy of providing high quality, professional services in every transaction.
We know that this is the type of service that most of you restaurant and bar owners are looking for and you should expect nothing less from the Marlin Group or any of the members of our team.
Mr. Marlin also has been a co-owner of the Maresh Vineyard Red Barn Tasting Room and the Maresh Vineyard Retreat in Dundee, Oregon.
Mr. Marlin received his Bachelor's degree from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
If I can answer any of your questions regarding your decision to buy or sell, please feel free to give me a call at (503) 241-2330 or contact me by email.
David Marlin, President
Marlin Group, Inc.
The Marlin Report Includes:
- Opinion of current market value of your business
- Statement of current climate of your business industry as it pertains to business sales
- Analysis of your business' operation as it pertains to an effective business sale
- Analysis of your company's documentation and record keeping as it pertains to an effective business sale
- Recommendations to help maximize value of your business, and ensure a smooth transaction
- If you are considering a business sale within the next few years, we invite you to inquire about this exclusive, customized report offering invaluable insight into the saleability of your business, for an economical, pre-set price.